Design the Camp T-Shirt!
Your amazing Camp Board is gearing up to have yet another amazing week of camp. Games are being planned, stories are being prepared, and menus are being developed. With all this work to do we need your help!
We need you to design the t-shirt! We know you are the best campers around and we are pretty sure you can create the best shirt. A winning design will be chosen by our fearless Camp Directors and the winner will get a Hoodie with the logo on it!
This year’s theme is “True Strength.” You can use that in your design or follow your imagination.
Things to keep in mind:
- Create your design on a standard piece of paper and scan it!
- If you want to create a digital design, make sure it is a large file (max 25 MB)
- Send it to email@example.com
- Design will be printed in one location (front, back, or sleeve)
- Use the template below to mark where you want the logo to be printed
- Design will be printed in one colour (you can recommend the colour)
- Fine lines/shading will not print well
- Design submission deadline: May 15, 2020
Camp 2019, Last Day
Liturgy: The First Council
Camp 2019, Day 5
Matins: Story and Witness
Camp 2019, Day 4
Matins: “I desire mercy, not sacrifice.”
Vespers: The End of Kingship
Campfire: From the Time of the Judges: Ehud and Ruth
Camp 2019, Day 3
Vespers: Story and Worship
Campfire: Kingship: Failure and Promise
Camp 2019, Day 2
Matins: Woe, Law, Repentance, and Forgiveness
Vespers: Priesthood: Failure and Redemption
Beginning the Story
This year’s camp has begun!
And so has our story…