Sadly, not everyone can be at camp, but that doesn’t mean that you can’t help make is a wonderful time for the kids. Here are some ways you can help:
- Pray for the safety and well-being of campers and staff who are at camp. Pray that the campers will find their time spiritually edifying and beneficial.
- Donate some money to help a camper who can’t afford to get their on his/her own.
- Donate supplies for workshops (with the approval of the Camp Directors), or even simply suggest a great workshop idea!
- Spread the word! Tell everyone you know about camp. Campers and staff can both apply on this website!
Other items you might consider donating include:
- “tuck” supplies
- Small white Christmas lights
- Hay bales
- a garden Gnome
- a trampoline
- workshop supplies (please contact director for more information)
- camping tent
Please contact the directors for more specific information on what donated items we need or can accept.